Oak Hill Classical School, a Christian classical school, is seeking a Head of School. The school is a 5-day, classical preparatory academy in Gwinnett County, Georgia, located in Dacula, offering grades K4-12. Oak Hill Classical School started in 2006 and has an enrollment of approximately 125 students.
The head of school will oversee faculty, staff, and operations of the school. The top characteristics desired in the Head of School is that he or she have:
- A rooted understanding of the Christian Classical Model
- Prior experience as a Head of School or School Administrative Role
- History of demonstrated administrative skills
- Effective communicator among Oak Hill stakeholders
- Strong leader of faculty and development
If you are interested, please complete an application packet (see link below) and email it, along with your CV or resume and a cover letter to the Board of Trustees (email: email@example.com). We will reply to confirm receipt and any next steps.