The purpose of Oak Hill’s 5K, Fun Run, and Fall Festival is two-fold.
First, we desire to build community within Dacula. While the 5K and Fun Run are registered events, our Fall Festival is free and open to the community. We want to get to know our neighbors and serve the community to the best of our ability.
Second, proceeds from the 5K and Fun Run help to strengthen our athletic and artistic programs.
This year we have two ways you can support Oak Hill in addition to registering for the 5k or fun run.
Gryphon Sponsor - $250
- Company Name and Logo on back of the Race T-shirt
(email logo to Christy.Monjure@OakHillClassical.org)
- Company Name and Logo on Sponsor Banner
- Company receives 2 free entries into the race
- Company mention on all Social Media platforms
Gryphon Donor- any amount
You can mail a check, made out to Oak Hill Classical School, to 2955 Old Fountain Road, Dacula, GA 30019. (If donating in recognition of an OHCS family, please note that in the memo.)
You can donate online: www.greatpumpkinrace.org/sponsor
- Under Become a Sponsor in the top, right corner, click “DONATE”
- Select the event, your “Gryphon Donor” amount and enter student’s last name in the personal message section.
- Create a profile (for tax deduction purposes) and click “Save & Continue”.
We are looking forward to our 5th annual 5K & Fun Run on October 26, 2019.
If you have any questions, please contact Hannah.Grey@OakHillClassical.org.